TRADING LICENSE COMPANY LTD.
Director: Thorsten Helbig
Room D, 7/F Hollywood Centre,
77-91 Queen’s Road West
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
VAT No.: 425353426756
Company Number: 2159315
Registration Authority: Hong Kong
Responsible for the content: Trading License Company (Director: Thorsten Helbig)
hereinafter referred to as “service provider”.
(1) The service provider offers:
- software for analyzing financial markets
- assistance and support and support during installation and handling of the software
- distribution of the software
- online and on-site training on using the software products
- software programming of all kinds
- support in trading on the financial markets
(2) The contents may be viewed by other third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
(3) Service Provider expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete or cease publication of parts of the Website or the entire offer without prior notice.
Service provider cannot guarantee for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents on the website. According to § 7 1 TMG he is responsible for own contents according to the general laws. In accordance with §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, he is not held to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to determine any violations on the website. The obligation to block the use of individual information or removal of certain content in accordance with the general laws remains unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, exists only after knowledge of a specific infringement.
This website contains links to other websites on which the service provider cannot have any influence. Responsible for the content held there is the operator of the respective website. The contents held there were only roughly checked by the service provider with regard to the interest for the users of the service provider. In this rough examination, no infringing content was identified. A continuous contentwise control of the linked websites does not take place.
Contents, texts, images, graphics, sound, video and animation files, HTML source codes and buttons on the website may be subject to copyright protection. A copyright utilization generally requires a consent of the respective copyright holder. Reproductions are only permitted for private use.
The user undertakes to indemnify the service provider against any kind of lawsuits, damages, losses or claims which may arise through his use of this website, unless such damage is due to intent or negligence by the service provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent. In particular, the user undertakes to exempt the service provider from any liability and from all obligations, expenses and claims arising for the service provider from improper behavior of the user, such as libel, insult, violation of personal rights, infringement of intellectual property or other rights of third parties or failure of services to other customers.
(1) The service provider will inform the concerned user without delay in the case of an out-of-court or direct judicial claim by the third party, which was caused by a non-contractual, abusive and / or illegal use of this website and its contents.
(2) The user is obliged to provide all necessary information and documents necessary for legal defense to service provider.
(3) In the event of a legitimate use of service providers by third parties, the respective user is obliged to indemnify the service provider for the damages incurred by the user, including the costs of legal defense incurred, provided that the claims of third party were not caused by intentional or negligent behaviour of the service provider, his legal representative or vicarious agent.
(4) In case of unauthorized use by third parties, which was not caused by intentional or negligent behavior by the service provider, the user is obliged to compensate the service provider for the damages incurred, including incurred appropriate or statutory costs of legal defense, if this is not recoverable from the third party who made the unauthorized use by the service provider and after the service provider has operated the customary and reasonable effort to recover his claims from the third party.
7 Disclaimer of liability
(1) Service provider is liable for damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence. He is also liable for slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations (mutual obligations of a contract) as well as cardinal obligations (obligations whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and whose compliance the contractor may rely on regularly). For the slightly negligent violation of duties other than the above, the service provider is not liable.
(2) The service provider is liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, if he has caused them deliberately or negligently.
(3) Liability under product liability law remains unaffected.
(4) Insofar as the liability for damages is excluded or limited, this applies as it were to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents of the service provider.
8 Contract Language
The contract language is German.
Last Change: 28.07.2018